Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /nas/content/live/wcsteel/wp-content/themes/wcsteel/single.php on line 25
Flat Laser Cutting
With an automated material handling system, up to 20-ton overhead crane capacity and an 80’ bed, we are capable of laser cutting small intricate pieces as well as large oversized parts which require accuracy. We can provide uniform parts that meet the tightest of tolerances required by precision manufacturers. Our 6,000 and 4,000-watt resonators and laser referencing allow plate cutting up to 1” thick plate.
- Sheet & Plate
- From 18 Gauge Minimum Up to 1” Thick Maximum
- Bed Size – Up to 13’ 6” Wide and up to 80’ Long
- +/- .010” Standard Cutting Tolerances. Inquire for Tighter Tolerances.
- 6,000 and 4,000 Watt Resonators
- 5″ Clearance
- Number of Flat Laser Machines – Four