3D Laser Cutting
Utilizing 4,000-watt fiber and CO2 lasers, thin to thick walled tube, pipe and structural steel are sculpted to your specification in one cycle. Six-axis cutting creates an angle or arch which dramatically reduces manual and multiple processing. Through automatic loading, feeding, cutting, tapping and unloading, weld assembly parts are efficiently produced with the consistency and accuracy required for robotic welding.
- Angle, Beam, Channel, Pipe, Round/Square/Rectangular Tube, Tee
- 9.5” (rd) & 8” (sq) OD Max, .5” OD Min
- 3/4” Maximum Cutting Thickness
- 34′ Cut Length Maximum
- +/- .010” Standard Cutting Tolerances Over 12″. Inquire for Tighter Tolerances.
- Up to 45-degree Miter Cutting
- Capable of Cut to Length, Bevels, Copes, Flush Cuts, Holes, Miter Cuts, Notches, Slots, Tapping
- 4,000 Watt Resonators
- Number of 3D laser Machines – Three